We work hard with our suppliers to offer cheap, or even free international shipping services that currently operate in over 200 countries and islands worldwide.
All our gear is shipped factory-direct with our most common destinations being the USA, Australia and the UK.
We can offer express shipping services for those needing their gear by a specific date also if required.
How do you ship packages?
Packages from our warehouses ship via USPS Priority (Standard Shipping) in the US, or your local postal service for all other countries.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. We provide free shipping to over 200 countries around the world. However, there is always the possibility of a very rare or remote location we are unable to ship to.
If you happen to be located in one of those countries we will contact you for alternate arrangements with your assistance.
What about customs? Is that why the listed value of the packaging is low?
Depending on your location, customs charge may be applicable but are very rare at the price point of our products.
Items may be shipped in individual packages if the combined value is deemed to be at risk of incurring customs charges.
We are not responsible for any customs fees once the items have shipped.
While we have yet to have a customer charged customs fees, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get customs fees when they arrive at your country.
How long does shipping take?
Standard shipping will take between 2 and 4 business days to dispatch. This is when tracking times begin.
Tracking numbers are provided on all orders as soon as they are dispatched to allow you to track the progress of your item(s) in real-time.
Shipping time estimates are as follows. Variations between similar locations are due to local postal service processing times:
|United States, Japan, China, United Kingdom, Australia||6-12|
|Canada, New Zealand||7-15|
|France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Ukraine, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Bahrain||10-20|
|Brazil, Russia, Italy, Argentina, Chile, Mexico||15-35|
|All Other Countries||10-20|
- All estimated/typical delivery time are derived from real-world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.
- Shipping times will be affected by public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. This is outside our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
- It can take a few days following order shipment before the Tracking number becomes active on the courier's system. If the information has not appeared on the courier's website, please try again later.
- We aim to process in-stock orders within 48-72 hours (barring holidays and Sunday's) at which point shipping time estimates begin.
- Free gift promotions may fall outside of these delivery times and will usually ship separately to the main order.
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes, you will automatically receive an email once your order ships that contain your tracking information.
If you haven’t received tracking info within 3 days of dispatch, please contact us via our contact page.
Will my items be sent in one package?
We will always endeavor to minimize the packaging needed for shipping.
The majority of our items are shipped from our single warehouse, though some items introduced on a trial basis or in partnership with other companies may ship separately.
On some orders, we will ask our manufacturer to split the packaging to reduce the risk of custom or import charges being applied to the order.
On occasion, one item of an order may take longer to make or is temporarily out of stock. In this case, we will ship the available item immediately, and ship the remaining items separately as to not hold up the entire order.
If you have any other questions, please contact us via our contact page and we will do everything we can to help you out.